[luau] Free to a good home

Duane duane at stadden.net
Sun Aug 31 12:33:01 PDT 2003

Scott,

The two on rollers are about 110-120 lbs.  I was able to put them in
the truck myself, so they're not too heavy.  They are 24Hx28Lx12W.

The power supplies have the standard ATX plugs.  I was thinking of
putting one on the workbench for experimenting.  Yes, power supplies
always come in handy.

However these would best benefit you guys is fine by me.  Once I go
through the closets I'll have some hard drives and other toys to give
you.  I also hope to help put some systems together sometime.

Let me know what you would like to do and I'll load them up and get
them to you.

Duane
duane at stadden.net