[luau] Free to a good home

Duane duane at stadden.net
Sun Aug 31 09:08:00 PDT 2003

I have several big items I need to clear out of my garage.  I want to
give HOSEF first crack at it, then it's whoever wants it gets it.

2 large (very large) Deltec UPS (Model 2026C-1).  These two are on
rollers.

5 rack-mounted  Deltec UPS.

7 new Compaq 325W power supplies (Model PS-7331-1C)  I've seen the same
power supplies in Compaq Alpha servers.

I have not been able to test the UPS because I don't have an outlet for
it.  I had also received 9 small desktop UPS and all worked but one
(the battery wouldn't hold a charge) so I am pretty sure they are in
working order.  Anyone that has ever mixed a wife and too much computer
gear will understand why I need to get rid of them.  I can even deliver
them if needed.