[luau] Re: Linux & Window on same computer?

jim jim at jimroby.com
Sat Aug 23 08:23:00 PDT 2003

I've got RH8 up on a Linux/Win box. I'm using Grub since it comes right
on the CD and is
an automatic configure.I'm more comfortable with Lilo but Grub seems
over the months to
work just fine,never a hang.Bottom line is RH provides everything you
need and will safely
instally over your current OS. Be brave and jump.