[luau] Linux Gaming Tomorrow

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Sat Aug 23 08:18:00 PDT 2003

We have a Linux Gaming show today at McKinley from 9:30 - 4:30pm. We have a
Linux sever setup for Tactical Ops on Red Hat 9.

You are invited to bring down your computer and try out the server. Have fun and learn about how well Linux works as not only a game server, but also
as a gaming platform.

We plan to have the person that setup the server on hand to answer questions about it.

Savage, a new game built for Linux and Windows is just coming out of Beta. At about 1pm I'll try and set it up for everyone to try out, no guarantees
because its still in beta.

For details goto:
http://mcsa.k12.hi.us/linuxgaming.pdf

Michael