[luau] Sam's Club PC

Wayne Maeda surfbump at flex.com
Wed Apr 30 16:16:01 PDT 2003

I noticed that Sam's Club is now selling a Linux PC for $280. All that is
missing is a monitor and floppy drive. It comes with a 20 GB hard drive,
256MB RAM, 4 USB ports, Linux compatible 56K modem. I don't know which
distribution was installed on it; couldn't find it on the box. I seem to
recall that the processor speed was 2 GH or somewhere close to that. Usually
they sell these on their web site but this one was in the Pearl City store.

Does anyone know about the reliability of these machines?

Thanks,
Wayne