[luau] Reply-To Change ...

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Apr 20 22:07:01 PDT 2003

I am thinking now after testing the reply-to-poster list behavior that
we should change it back to reply-to-list.  The primary reason I wanted
to test reply-to-poster was because it would reduce the amount of posts
that reply only saying "thanks".

Unfortunately I completely fail to see any benefit beyond that
possiblity.  It is far more annoying to use for many clients, most Open
Source mailing lists are reply-to-list, and the expectation for people
click "Reply to All" is completely broken because that encourages
cross-list posting.

For these reasons I am thinking we should go back to reply-to-list
behavior.  Unless there are suddenly a dozen people posting in
opposition during the next day, I am changing teh behavior back on
Wednesday.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com