[luau] Java question

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 18 21:55:02 PDT 2003

To Rod, Don, Virgil, and Ray,

     My latest attempts all look like this:

[ben at VALinux SCUBATOOLS]$ java -cp . Scubatoolkit.java
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Scubatoolkit/java
[ben at VALinux SCUBATOOLS]$

In short, I believe all of you are correct, the class for scubatoolkit is
nonexistant.  BTW, there are no .class files in any of the sources.  There
are several .java files, but no .class files.  So, I think I know what I need
to go fix now.  I just need to figure out how to do that as well.

Thanks for all your hlep,

Ben