[luau] Administrivia: Reply-To header removed

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Apr 12 23:58:01 PDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-04-12 at 16:02, Vince Hoang wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 03:02:44PM -0500, MonMotha wrote:
> > I didn't notice we changed the reply-to header and replied only
> > to virgil directly.
>
> That must have just changed recently due to some gentle prodding.
> Now I have to update my mutt config to munge my To: address
> properly again.
>
> -Vince

I have changed the setting as part of a test based upon the rationale
within this page.

http://www.metasystema.org/essays/reply-to-useful.mhtml
This is some counter rationale as to why reply-to-list is good.

I'll leave it this way for a few weeks and see how it goes.  Basically
if you want to reply to the list, use "Reply All" rather than "Reply" in
your mailer.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com