[Fwd: Re: [luau] Group Policies for Linux]

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Sat Apr 12 12:51:01 PDT 2003

You are correct.  It was added to the 2.5 kernels, and possibly the late
2.4.20 or so kernels.  I've seen it here and there.  I can't comment on
where.  It might be a patch redhat put in there, or a 2.5 thing, but
facls were added to linux kernel in the last 6 months.  You might be
able to find utilities for them somewhere.

-Eric Hattemer