[luau] Linux Certification

Deven Phillips phillipsj003 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 22:21:01 PDT 2003

I currently hold the Sair GNU/Linux Administrator certification. It was not
easy, but it has also not come in handy as of yet. Truth be told, no one I
have applied with even knows that there is such a thing as Linux
certification.

Overall, the Sair curricullum is good. It is vendor neutral, covers security,
and also covers administrator ethics. I give it high marks for foresight and
concept.

Deven