[luau] Linux not an end to end Solution?

Chris Stark cstark at hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 10 12:58:01 PDT 2003

Warren Togami wrote:
> Linux is not the best in all market segments yet, but it is quickly
> becoming very good for higher end computing.  Every day Linux and Open
> Source Software asymptotically approaches greatness on all fronts.  We
> will be there eventually.

I think with all things (computers or not) there is always the right
tool for the job.  I'll gladly admit Linux isn't the magic cure-all, but
it sure is making strides towards getting to that point.

What an exciting priviledge to be working in this field in this era!

Aloha,
Chris

P.S. Does anyone know of a decent diagramming tool for Linux?  About the
only reason I have a Windows laptop next to me on my desk is for
charting (SQL relationships, web development, networking, etc.).