[luau] PATRIOT act may become permanent

Jim at JimRoby.com Jim at JimRoby.com
Wed Apr 9 16:52:01 PDT 2003

this gives the Feds the right to tap your phone without court order,
investigate your reading preferences in a public library,and a slew of
other anti-constitutional privledges.I believe in some cases it suspends
habeus corpus.Certain portions of the Act were instutited on a temp
basis(due to expirt in '05) due to paranoia over 9/11...the Republican
party is now trying to overturn the temp provisions and make it the law
of the new police state.