[luau] Education and Installation projects

Vince Hoang luau at ml.altern8.net
Wed Apr 9 15:24:00 PDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 05:34:25PM -1000, R. Scott Belford wrote:
> In addition to this basic level of classes, Warren is and
> will hopefully continue leading the way in coming up with
> engaging and more advanced classes. The more people we
> can get to do themed classes to help sysadmins will be
> instrumental in creating more curious and competent tech
> coordinators/sysadmins. Vince is going to do things at HCC, I
> believe. Many of you out there are so smart; your community
> needs you.

Specifically regarding HCC, I am scheduled to teach Ho'ala's
three courses in April/May, pending enrollment levels:

http://www.pcatt.org/pcatt/schedule/operatingSystems.html

(Note: The versions numbers listed are outdated. I will be
presenting the latest and greatest unless there is a demand to
run the older versions.)

If you have suggestions, please mail me privately. I am
discussing with the program manager on revising the courses
offered.

-Vince