[luau] My Status

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Apr 8 18:57:01 PDT 2003

http://www.fedora.us

I have been mostly silent lately, working hard on the Fedora Linux
project.  One important part of this project is the K12LTSP components
that I will use to make installation and maintenance of LTSP in Hawaii
schools faster and easier.  I'm working in cooperation with Eric
Harrison, the lead developer of K12LTSP in Riverdale Oregon on making
Fedora the distribution and update method of the next major K12LTSP
release.

At the moment none of the k12ltsp components have been included in
Fedora yet because I am under extreme time pressure from the enormous
size of this project.  To give you an idea of the scope of this project,
I aim for Fedora Linux to be the size of Debian within a year.

So please don't fault me if I am not as active as I should be, I am busy
getting all of these packages built and well tested.  Ultimately when
these packages are in the Fedora trees, it will save us all tons of time
and headache in maintaining any of these Linux systems.

http://www.hosef.org/volunteer.html
I urge you to help Scott at the twice weekly HOSEF workshops at
Pricebusters Stadium Mall.  I cannot be there and make good use of my
time.  I am literally working on Linux development 14 hours a day to
make YOUR job easier.  Please help where I cannot.

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren at togami.com