[luau] Suggestions for a replacement Email Server For Exchange

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Sun Apr 6 15:19:00 PDT 2003

Check out the February 2003 issue of Linux Journal for an article on a
linux based (mostly opensource) FULL replacement for MS-Exchange that
implements ALL of the MS-Outlook features.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii at Manoa
Department of Information and Computer Sciences
Advanced Network Computing Laboratory (ANCL)
1680 East-West Road, Room 311
Honolulu, HI  96822
Voice: 808-956-5797       Email: chee at hawaii.edu
Brian J.S. Chee, CNE/CNI