[luau] Suggestions for a replacement Email Server For Exchange

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Apr 5 00:16:01 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 11:05, Maddog wrote:
> I have been researching Exchange replacements and was wondering if anybody
> on the list can suggest or relay comments on the options available?
>
> Thanks,
> Don

http://www.samsungcontact.com/en/
Samsung Contact is the only complete Exchange replacement for Linux
servers that I heard about.  I have heard very good things about this
product, only real drawback is that it is not Open Source.

http://www.suse.com/us/business/products/suse_business/openexchange/index.html
SuSe Openexchange server is another option.  Partially Open Source I
believe.  I haven't heard anything about the effectiveness of this
product yet.

Try a Google search for "Exchange Replacement", there appears to be many
other options... some easier than others... some more Open Source than
others... some more expensive.

Warren