[luau] Solaris x86 ver 8 and Intel Pro 10/100 S Nic Problem

bmusson at hawaii.rr.com bmusson at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Apr 6 12:17:00 PDT 2003

Hi Nelson,

I replied earlier to another post that I guess did not reach everyone on luau.
(My mistake)

Turned out to be bad media, I downloaded a new copy of Solaris 8 and everything
is working fine now. Just one of those flukey things that are next to impossible
to troubleshoot.

I want to thank everyone for their help and their congradulations on the birth
of my son.

Bill