[luau] Open Office functionality question from Sen. Ige's office

Vince Hoang luau at ml.altern8.net
Wed Apr 2 21:55:00 PST 2003

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 04:48:55PM -1000, Ho'ala Greevy wrote:
> [...]

My very biased take: (Warning!)

Word and Excel have not really changed in a decade. The only
functionality that seems to have been added is HTML support,
wizards, improved macro [virus] functionality, and those dreaded
Office Assistants.

Having to upgrade Office with every release of Windows seems to
be purely a racket to generate more licensing fees.

-Vince