[luau] Re:Governor's website

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Tue Apr 1 12:22:00 PST 2003

> Well done.  It looks great and I am grateful to you for the information,
> effort, and infusion of such efficient technology into our government.
>
> scott

Thanks for calling my attention there. The site looks great and it is great
to see this type of technology being used in our government. It highlights
the need for people to show up today at 2:45 p.m. to testify and show
support for SCR109. It's at the state capitol in room 239 or something like
that. Once you get to the second floor just ask someone and they will help
you get to the right place.

We can also use your help on SB 1394/96 tomorrow as the administration is
trying to neuter Act 221. This important legislation is responsible for
1,000 jobs and $46 Million dollars in revenue being injected into Maui's
economy alone. I am sure the numbers are bigger here but mysteriously they
are not available from DBEDT.

Read today's Advertiser article by the most anti-tech guy in the state John
Duchemin. I have written an editorial comment to the paper already and i
would encourage you all to follow suit. This legislative agenda needs to be
defeated if we all would like to live in a state that has a thriving tech
industry. Please inform as many people as possible about these bills and
write to your legeslative representatives.

Thanks,
Don