[luau] Mandrake 9 & Geforce4 Ti4200

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Sep 30 16:33:01 PDT 2002

I tried your (Eric) instructions..and I suppose I got a little farther.
Instead of getting the "no device found error" I get "could not load NV
driver" or something like that (can't recall at the moment). Do I need to
look into the instructions on the NVIDIA website a little more to try and
get it working. Funny thing is on the mandrake website, they don't list the
GeForce4 as being "compatible" with MDK9

Rodney