[luau] RH8

Alvin Murphy amurphy at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Sep 30 12:17:01 PDT 2002

Thanks for the notice. I will definitely try it. I thought Mdk 9 would solve all my problems, but not so; for some reasons I do not understand, smb file transfers worked a lot better under RH 7.3 (both Nautilus and Konqueror had a drop down option of "copy to" which is not there in Mdk9); strangely, RH 7.3 would "unstart" the network for some unknown reason and I would have to go back and start it up again.  Is the overheating problem in laptops (Presario 700 series) solved? Thanks