[luau] Blocking mail relayers

F. Hines frhines at swbell.net
Wed Sep 25 11:58:00 PDT 2002

Took me awhile to find it again,

but here is the sendmail link http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/auth.html
its a lil brain frying to read. When you are reading keep in mind that you
dont have re-compile sendmail or any of that since you are using R.H.
7.3...you can just skip down to the "Configuration" Section.

link to rfc2222 ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2222.txt - for when you are
really bored.

and of course

man sasl
&
man saslpasswd

If you have any question or need some help don't hesitate to ask me.  I
wrote a step by step tutorial on implementing smtp auth but im not sure
where it is..one of my clients might still have a copy ill ask around.

Florian