[luau] New Linux Worm Threatens Serious Denial Of Service Attacks Sept. 16, 2002

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 16:39:01 PDT 2002

--- Eric Hattemer <hattenator at imapmail.org> wrote:

> But seriously, does "Jaguar" actually do anything worthy of giving
> it its
> own name?
>
> -Eric Hattemer

I don't keep up on Macs that much (I was told if we went to OSX on my
wife's G3 it would be slow as cold molasses), but I do recall reading
in the paper that Max OS 10.2 supports the native Hawaiian language
punctuation markings properly, which is apparently the first major
platform to do so. I'm sure there must be some other worthwhile
things.

Aloha,

Rob