[luau] Wayne, about WP

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Mon Sep 23 15:18:01 PDT 2002

Hi Alvin-

Sorry I was tied up this weekend.  You can have Ariel font (and Times
New Roman, which is my favorite, can't live without) after you install
an HP  Laserjet printer driver (e.g., HP 4P), which came with WP8/Linux.
 I don't know whether these HP fonts will go away if you choose another
printer.  But it's worth a try.

My friend Rod Smith has a very good article on WP8/Linux fonts:

http://www.rodsbooks.com/wpfonts/

I have always meant to go through the procedure described in his book,
but was never able to find the time.

Wayne