[luau] Wayne, about WP

Alvin Murphy amurphy at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 20 22:21:01 PDT 2002

Wayne, I have about decided that the only way to get serious work done
is to adapt to WP8 Linux; I have a million questions, perhaps we could
meet sometime; for instance, where do you get a reasonable font. In
WPWin I have been using Arial, very clear and simple; the closest in WP8
seems to be Helvetica but every font I try looks very ragged and hard on
the eyes. Also I will have to adapt my macros, but I can do that. I have
tried all the rest, including StarOffice, OpenOffice, etc.  They all
lack something I need.  Appreciate your thoughts and/or help. Thanks