[luau] Warren gone for weekend

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Sep 19 23:34:01 PDT 2002

I'll be gone on the Big Island all weekend for Saturday's BILUG meeting
described here.  If you happen to live on the Big Island please check
out your local LUG.
http://cs.uhh.hawaii.edu/BILUG/

I had an entire stack of news I wanted to post here but never had a
chance to summarize.  If you want to keep up with news, I read the
following sites daily.
http://slashdot.org/
http://newsforge.com/
http://linuxtoday.com/
http://www.kuro5hin.org/

I will be back Sunday night (meaning I wont be able to do anything
useful until probably Tuesday).  In the mean time please check out the
discussion and planning going on for October 6th's CompUSA Open Source
Demo Day happening on the LinuxBusinessHawaii list.