[luau] Linux AV

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Sep 18 15:15:00 PDT 2002

Julio,

	I use the McAfee Anti Virus.  There is a *nix version available that will
scan all kinds of goodies, even mail attachments in case you are serving mail
to a mixed environment.   Go here:

http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/products/virusscan-cl/default-virusscan-cl.asp

for details and see what's up.  Updated virus signatures are available via
ftp and can be retrieved and installed from a crontab.

	There is also a tool called AMaViS available from:

http://www.amavis.org/

that can interface to other virus scanning libraries to help out.

Good luck,

Ben