[luau] New Linux Worm Threatens Serious Denial Of Service Attacks Sept. 16, 2002

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Tue Sep 17 21:00:00 PDT 2002

How would running these automatic updating tools affect your server if you
installed apache, mod_ssl, open_ssl by hand and didn't use the default
version that came with your distribution??

-Ronnie

The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.  -Muhammad Ali