[luau] NETWORKING PROBLEM

Jason Smallwood res0oakj at verizon.net
Tue Sep 17 15:25:00 PDT 2002

I just changed from a networking HUB to a LINKSYS ETHERFAST Workgroup
Switch.  However, I cannot get my workstations to talk to the
router/firewall.  I also cannot ping the workstations from the
router/firewall.  I am trying to run DHCP, but cannot tell if that is
working either since none of the systems are talking to one another.  I am
running straight through cabling, but not sure if I need to run a cross over
from the router/firewall to the switch.
Currently running Red Hat 7.1 Kernel 2.4.9-31 with MonMotha Firewall script
2.3.7.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Jason