[luau] Oceanic Linux Mirror - Donations Needed

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Sun Sep 15 06:08:00 PDT 2002

On Thursday 12 September 2002 10:25 am, Tim Burgess wrote:

> Hi Warren,
>
> I can donate one or two rack-mount servers for this. My only ask is that
> Debian be one of the mirrors (maybe you are considering this already).
> Each box is an Intel 815 board, it has 2x256MB RAM, 933 PIII, 10/100
> Intel NIC, etc. Unfortunately they only have 14GB disk. I can also
> donate a stonking big 19" rack if you need it.

I will definitely donate another high capacity drive or something like that
to the project.  I was thinking a bit about a 3ware raid controller.  If not
it, at least an ata100 controller.  Since Tim has the same debian objectives,
maybe we can see it returned to the mirror like it used to be.  Perhaps in a
fuller form instead of just iso's.

scott