[luau] Terabiz Linux SysAdmin Class in October

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Sep 14 15:07:00 PDT 2002

Hi Gary.

>I think you should re-think permitting these commerical announcements on the
>
>mail list no matter how well meaning they may be.

I disagree.  These messages are very much ontopic.  I think a lot of
open source/free software types
see commericial to be in the same league as proprietary.   I don't know
if you do (and it is your
progative if you do), but I know I don't. We've actually already had a
thread about this in the past,
and it was decided by consensus I believe that these announcements are
informational and not unwelcome.

The subjects are usually pretty descriptive of the content, so if you
don't want to read them I don't think it
will be that hard for you to single them out for deletion.

--Ray