[luau] Terabiz Linux SysAdmin Class in October

Gary Sublett gsublett at entreky.net
Fri Sep 13 18:50:01 PDT 2002

On 13 Sep 2002 17:23:14 -1000
Warren Togami <warren at togami.com> wrote:

> Chad,
>
> Can you send me an official flyer in cross-platform format (SXW, PDF,
> PS, etc.) and I'll put it on the MPLUG site?  I'm trying to be fair in
> posting all vendors who send me their info.

Warren,

Don't you think it would be appropriate for these commercial enterprises
to offer some discount to the luau list members in exchange for this
apparent free advertising.  As far as I can see, the quoted rates seem
pretty much top of the line and consequently they should be able to pay
for their advertising.  Maybe they are providing some other benefit to
the group like providing a meeting facility?

Otherwise, more power to you Charles Paul, maybe everyone should start
hawking their services on this list.  Seriously, we just when round and
round about netiquette a few days ago.  I think you should re-think
permitting these commerical announcements on the mail list no matter how
well meaning they may be.

---

Gary

 12:52am  up 1 day,  5:23,  6 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.03, 0.00