[luau] 9/10/2002 - MPLUG Status... HELP!

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Sep 11 08:12:01 PDT 2002

Al, please remember to trim your quotes on your replies.

On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 07:51, al plant wrote:
> Wayne and gurus,
>
> Some Ideas for the LTSP since the Expo is out.
>
> Small Business Hawaii is supposed to have a business/computer show this
> fall.
> Call 396-1724 to see what they are doing. Sam Sloam is the man.

I'm too busy to talk to him this week.  Can somebody else pitch the idea
of an "Open Source Community" booth showing cost-effective Linux server
solutions for small business?

> Failing that we could have a school day ourselves for all the interested
> schools. Maybe the great folks at Mid Pac would let us use their place
> to hold it. It would certainly set the success and acedimic tone for the
> gathering if we could have a gathering there where we have a Linux
> working system up and running.
>
> We invite all the schools to come there. Then we can show and tell in
> the setting. Some Saturday maybe.

An educator's conference at MidPac was my original idea until Dave
Kobashigawa told me that I could do that at Computer Expo.  Now that
Computer Expo is not happening, I will need to rethink this.