[luau] Linux Business Hawaii mailing list

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Thu Sep 5 16:38:59 PDT 2002

Ray Strode wrote:

> > I signed up for the new list then was sent a welcome notice. Now I just
> >got a rejection that said I am not a member.
> >

> Was the "welcome notice" actually a confirmation mail?  If so, you'll
> probably have to reply to it
> to become subscribed.
>
> --Ray

Yes Ray,  It was and I returned it.

I got 2 messages back.

#One said I was cool and signed me up.
#Two said I wasn't a member and could not join.

Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.
Running FreeBSD 4.5 UNIX & Caldera Linux 2.4 & RedHat 7.2
Support OPEN SOURCE in Business Computing. Phone 808-622-0043