[luau] IMPORTANT - Upcoming List Policy

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Sep 5 12:10:00 PDT 2002

Okay, I was wrong in publicly blasting George on the list.  You are
right, everyone has their right to make their own opinion, and I have no
right to impose anything upon anyone.  Although I personally feel
offended by what has been said, I realize that this is counterproductive
to argue.  I apologize for further inflaming the discussion, and I am
dropping this.

If this occurs again, I will simply ignore it.

As for list policy, it seems that we can all at least agree upon the
trimming quotes part.  The other points could possibly be condensed to
"common sense" and "respect".  No rules should be enforced strictly,
only with polite and friendly reminders.  I think this would work, and
if not we can always adjust again.

Is this basic idea acceptable to everyone?