[luau] National Certification of Software Engineers

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Tue Sep 3 16:14:00 PDT 2002

The Taiwan government is cooperating with its Japanese counterpart to
develop a national certification program.  This program will consist of
13 categories, each category will have three levels of certification:

http://news.chinatimes.com/Chinatimes/newslist/newslist-content/0,3546,12050901+122002090400442,00.html

(That program is being administer by Taiwan's Bureau of Industrial
Developments.  I am scheduled to meet its bureau chief late
October--that's why I was asking for inputs about PowerPoint alternatives.)