[luau] MDK 9 & NVIDIA driver installation woes

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Tue Oct 29 18:54:01 PST 2002

You can try other video modes like 0317, but I had another idea that you
could try the riva module in the kernel.  In mandrake its a module, and
not built into the kernel.  You can try it with modprobe rivafb.
Otherwise, you can try building it into a kernel and start it with
video=riva:mode:1152x864-16 at 80 or something like that.  Personally, I
can't get this to work.  If someone knows about that, it'd help me out a
lot.  But you can experiment with it.

-Eric Hattemer