[luau] News - SuSE's new OpenExchange server

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Oct 25 23:18:00 PDT 2002

http://newsforge.com/newsforge/02/10/23/2052234.shtml?tid=30
Newsforge:  SuSE targets MS Exchange users with new groupware package
By Robin "Roblimo" Miller -
It's called Openexchange, and it's aimed squarely at companies that
currently use Microsoft Exchange v. 5.5, which Microsoft is about to
stop supporting. "I see a lot of interest, with the Exchange 5.5 updates
running out," says Holger Dyroff, SuSE's general manager for the
Americas. And yes, before you ask, it runs on (SuSE) Linux.

Holger says they use the "normal SuSE Enterprise Server as the base" and
that that they "added new features to our SuSE email server. We found a
new company to provide the the groupware part."
(continued in article)

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/10/25/2148207&mode=thread&tid=143
Slashdot Coverage