[luau] News - Mac OS X for Unix GeeksTop Ten Mac OS X Tips for Unix Geeks

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Oct 25 23:16:01 PDT 2002

http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/10/22/macforunix.html

"I recently got a copy of my new book, Mac OS X for Unix Geeks, and as I
anxiously await its arrival in bookstores, I have a little time to
reflect. So, I'm offering the top ten tips that I gathered while working
on the book. These tips will show you the differences between Mac OS X
and other flavors of Unix; help you find the bits that resemble the Unix
you are used to; and even feather your nest with XFree86 and ports of
popular open source applications."

1. Where's My Shell?
2. Sudo, Not Su
3. Startup