[luau] 15 minute videl send delay

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Thu Oct 24 03:30:00 PDT 2002

This may have something to do with it -->
http://asia.cnn.com/2002/TECH/internet/10/23/net.attack/

"The attempt to bring down the heart of the Internet this week sounded
ominous. But experts say the attack was neither the most efficient nor
likely way to inflict pain on the average Web surfer."

By Jeordan Legon
CNN
Thursday, October 24, 2002 Posted: 8:09 PM HKT (1209 GMT)