[luau] smb copy question

Alvin Murphy amurphy at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Oct 21 21:26:00 PDT 2002

Michael Ableyev wrote:

Thanks Mike for the rc.auto_mount. I will try this out. As usual, after
posting, I found at least part of the problem: Webmin showed me that my
home shares (to which I was trying to copy) were read only; so I fixed
that; then I logged onto a win machine as a linux user which suddenly
allowed network neighborhood to work; then I could copy stuff to tmp on
my home directory and from there wherever. The more of this messing
around and fixing things I do, the more amazed that Corel Linux did it
right the first time; amazing. Thanks again.