[luau] solicit

Charles Lockhart lockhart at jeans.ifa.hawaii.edu
Mon Oct 21 09:03:01 PDT 2002

In regards to Win4Lin, I started using it a short while ago, and it has
given me the benefit of being compatible with coworkers running Windows
exclusively (being able to work with their Word/Excel documents without
trouble) while not having to maintain a Windows machine/partition.  I
also noticed that Word on Win4Lin seems to run faster than on Windows.

Other than that it doesn't do much for me.

-Charles