[luau] solicit

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 21 03:37:00 PDT 2002

My opinion is that native software is always best.  I had a Macintosh
that actually had a complete PC card included and booted the Mac OS and
Windows simultaneously.  However it wasn't really satisfactory as the
Windows system was still under control of the Macintosh operating
system.  As such it was often hard to know if a particular problem say
with sound had to do with a problem within Windows, or actually the
manner in which the Macintosh was addressing the Windows operating system.