[luau] smb copy question

Jon Reynolds jonr at destar.net
Sun Oct 20 23:06:01 PDT 2002

Alvin, if you can mount the drive you can copy the files from directory
to directory. Try the command 'mount //<name of machine>/<shared
directory> /mnt/fileservr -o <username>' substituting the names of your
servers and shared folder to wherever you want to mount it to on your
system. And of course you have made the smb password for your user using
the 'smbpasswd' command.

Hope that helps,

Jon