[luau] List Policy

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Oct 20 11:30:00 PDT 2002

 That makes sense. But I think this has preoccupied enough time and
Warren has a decision to make on what action he feels needs to be taken.
If someone wants to conduct business with someone whose soliciting help
then let them do it with personal emails do not use the list to conduct
business. If you need help and get over your head than gather your
questions and ask them in a single posting then anyone who wants to
respond directly can. But lets not kick a dead dog and over analyze
everything.