[luau] List Policy

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 18 03:02:00 PDT 2002

I agree fully with you, but I guess at this point I see this as problem
where a single individual is enforcing policy where no policy exists.
 Now you can ask is the problem do to a lack of policy or an individual
who makes up policy on the spot, with little thought as he goes along.
 Since I was at the brunt of this in the past, I guess I can admit that
a certain amount of bad blood is coming out now as I see the same thing
happening to others that happened in the past to me.  An yes, I agree
this is definitely not in the interest of actually building and open
source community.  I would like to point out that I'm also a member of
the "CLUE" group in Denver, and there are is virtually no equivalent
problem.