[luau] List Policy

linuxdan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 17 17:28:01 PDT 2002

  Dusty
            I agree with what you are saying. I just meant to use the
"starving students" analogy as an example and not to point fingers.  Im sure
that the gentleman has legitimate questions and needs help.  Im just
refering to business people who could donate equipment or resources to help
the needs of Opensource movement like MPLUG.  If it were not for the time,
money and effort this group puts out in order to educate individuals like
this gentleman and others, there wouldnt be an Opensource movement. Then
people wouldnt know all the benefits of Opensource.

> Aloha,
>
> Come on guys, this has been blown WAY out of proportion!  This was someone
> asking for help.  The second guy said he heard about linux from the
CompUSA