[luau] Mahalo Warren

linuxdan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Oct 7 18:05:00 PDT 2002

Warren
            What can I say. I was totally impressed as well as many others on how you put this together.  Thanks for putting such a large effort and I promise you that I will help out as much as I can to continue looking for contacts and resources to support whatever the next demo or cause may be.  Also thank Elayne for being there also.  She made all of us bums look good because after Saturday night and Sunday morning prep, we needed someone around who looked alive and knowledgeable.

Dan