[luau] who said we had to follow?

linuxdan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Oct 7 17:18:00 PDT 2002

Hoala
         Thanks again for the help yesterday.  If it wasnt for your efforts,
we wouldnt have had the additional signups to be on the list.  I noticed
many lookie loos came through the training center even though they didnt
sign up.  We had a foot traffic of about 145 people check out the demo.  The
reason I know is due to security people I asked to help keep track while we
were on the floor added to those I already counted with flyer in hand
exiting throught the training side casually looking at the units up front.
Maybe they were worried about a sales pitch.
          Anyways thanks again!!

Dan