[luau] Linux Book Recommendation

Florian Hines frhines at swbell.net
Fri Oct 4 21:09:01 PDT 2002

Linux the complete reference 5th edition from Osborne is pretty good and it
covers everything in pretty good detail...DNS more than mail id say. The
book covers, RH SuSE and Mandrake.(They have detailed Redhat version to if
thats what you are using)

E-mail will depend on what server you plan on using, Orielly has detailed
one on Sendmail but im not sure how up2date it is.

Haven't seen to many for Postfix and I don't think I've seen any for Qmail
(cant say I've looked for a qmail one though).

Oreilly also has a good DNS n BIND book.

Florian